The one thing i don't like with Blind Square apart from its name is the fact
that it takes a significant time to announce what street you're turning in to
which means that if you turn into the wrong street you could be quite a long
way down it before Blind square wakes up and realizes it's maybe time to say
something. Another thing i don't like with it is that at times it says nothing
at all while at other times it blabbers away happily, giving relevant as well
as obsolete information all at the same time. I don't need to know that the
nearest crossing is x number of meters behind me, heck i've already crossed
that street.
/Krister