First of all, we don't need to justify any way we gain access to books. I know
many sighted people who never buy books be they hard copy or otherwise. They
borrow them from public libraries and pay nothing. I think that fact that we
now have so many sources of reading material is a truly marvelous state of
affairs. So it comes down to affordability and availability. Many people with
print disabilities are either unemployed or under employed. They shouldn't be
chided for downloading books from Bookshare or NLS any more than we would chide
sighted people for borrowing books from a library.
I buy books from Audible, ibooks, and Kindle. I like Audible books a lot, in
that my hearing loss makes it less pleasant to listen to sweet Samantha.
However, that's my choice. And, that's what this is all about, choice!
Isn't it great that we now have so many?

You can have an off day, but you can't have a day off! ---The Art of Fielding
 Sent from my Mac Book Pro
richr...@gmail.com