Hi Hope and Others,

Here's the link to the Tapatalk Forum App that Max was referring to:
• Tapatalk Forum App (currently $2.99, but was recently discounted to
$0.99 at the end of April) by Quoord Systems
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tapatalk-forum-app/id307880732?mt=8

Note that there's also a Tapatalk 2 app, and a Tapatalk HD for iPad
app.  Tapatalk 2 sounds as though it has many accessibility problems
with unlabeled buttons and confusing custom gestures.  Tapatalk HD for
iPad is a late rewrite of the Tapatalk Forum App that works only on
the iPad.

Cheers,

Esther