Well, I took a second look. And, with a little work, I can now get to the whole
broadcast of each program.

When you first go into the program, find the full broadcast button in the upper
right corner. Then, turn off VoiceOver with the triple click home. Then, wait a
few seconds for VoiceOver to be cleared from memory. Then, tap once on the
screen in that upper right area where the full broadcast button should be.
Then, turn VoiceOver back on with the triple click home. You'll see that the
full broadcast button is dimmed, and you will also see the list of the
available brodcasts, with a button right after each. Tap the button just to the
right of the broadcast you wan to play and it should start playing.