As soon as I tapped the button, I thought, "Dang! I forgot to wait ten
seconds." I thought it wouldn't work, and was pretty surprised when it did.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Vicky Collins
Sent: Friday, May 17, 2013 12:44 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: the NBC Nightly news app again

Perhaps one wouldn't have to wait the ten seconds, but I seemed to have better
luck when I did. Although, as you said, perhaps it was just my not finding the
button right away. I guess I kind of decided to wait those few seconds, too,
because I could put the phone speaker to my ear and still hear the noise or
whatever from the speaker once VoiceOver has given a message. So, I would wait
until that completely shut off before trying to tap the button.