Does star 6 alone do it, or does one need to star 6 followed by something to
activate tha star 6 numeric entry? Thanks.

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Christopher Chaltain
Sent: Thursday, May 16, 2013 6:28 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: dialing a secondary number, and even a third number on the iPhone?

What didn't work? I'd suggest waiting until you're in the room and then
pressing *6 on the iPhone's numeric keypad. Otherwise, try adding a few
commas in the contact, followed by a * and a 6. Alternatively, try using
a semicolon followed by a * and a 6. With the semicolon, the iPhone will
wait for you before sending the *6.

Another option could also b muting yourself in the iPhone's phone app.
This will mute your phone, which isn't the same thing as sending a *6 to
the server, but it may be all you need.