  From: Ricardo Walker
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, May 19, 2013 9:19 AM
  Subject: Re: Apple iPhone versus android software

  Hello,

  That is definitely not the case.  Android is very accessible to blind and low
vision users.  In my opinion, its a bit behind as far as accessibility goes
compared to IOS but, not by much.  I would even venture to say, they might even
be on par in a year or so.  I do prefer IOS at this point though.  From a blind
perspective, its just more refined.

  JMO.

  Ricardo Walker
  rica...@appletothecore.info
  Twitter:@apple2thecore
  www.appletothecore.info

  On May 19, 2013, at 8:04 AM, James Lockwood <lockwoo...@gmail.com> wrote:

  > It has been a year or so since I attempted to use an android phone. Is it
other peoples experience that the android software is relatively inaccessible
to completely blind users? Is that still the case?