Hi, Chris. It doesn't seem to work for me. Is convert written in all caps or
with the first letter capitalize? I tried sending a text file with convert
written in lower case in the subject and with the text file attached. It never
showed up.
I have to use my wife's kindle address as she is the one who has the amazon and
audible accounts tied together in her name.
Any ideas why this isn't working for me?