Thanks, I'll give it a try.

-----Original Message----- From: Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 10:02 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Charging ipod touch question

Hi Russ,

At first when I read your message I thought you were asking whether you can
plug the Kindle cable into the iPod Touch and the answer to that is No.
However, after I re-read your message I think what you are asking is whether
you can plug the USB end which can plug into a computer into the wall
charger that came with your Kindle. The answer to that would be Yes, you can
use any USB wall adapter you want as USB is a standard. I have heard some
people on the list say that Apple cables are supposed to have some sort of
sensor or chip in them and you have to use an Apple adapter, but I have yet
to try any other adapter to find it didn't work. I have used the wall
adapter that came with my Jambox, one that came with another speaker and
even a Belkin travel power bar which has 2 regular outlets and 2 USB
outlets.