The podcast and anything else from the NLS on their Talking Book App have
stated that it will be free to NLS BARD members.

Alan Lemly

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Christopher Chaltain
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 10:27 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: NLS Update on Talking Book App

I didn't save the podcast, but I'm almost positive it was stated it
would be free. Who knows though, maybe they're now thinking of charging
something for it, thus the survey.

On 05/22/2013 09:45 AM, Alan Paganelli wrote:
> I think choice is good.  So far I haven't heard anybody say anything
> about a projected price for an NLS app.  I've been assuming it is going
> to be free but then again, I can't count the times I've been wrong!
> And, nobody asked me my opinion.  Still, I keep a few books on my iPhone
> just in case I find myself sitting around with time on my hands and
> nothing to do like waiting around in the doctor's office.  This was why
> I've been asking about Bluetooth ear peaces.  I would like to be able to
> read wile I'm waiting, but I'm not very fond of the idea of a hanging
> down.  If I have one ear open, it's easier to hear when they call my name.

http://www.amazon.com/TaoTronicsR-TT-BA01-Bluetooth-Transmitter-Players/dp/B
004B8GF7Y/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid

<http://www.amazon.com/TaoTronics%C2%AE-TT-BA01-Bluetooth-Transmitter-Player
s/dp/B004B8GF7Y/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid>
>      >>> =1369158615&sr=8-4&keywords=bluetooth+earphone+jack+adapter
>      >>>
>      >>> Chuck
>      >>>
>      >>> On May 21, 2013, at 10:05 AM, Kimber Gardner
>     <kimbersinbox1...@gmail.com <mailto:kimbersinbox1...@gmail.com>>
>      >>> wrote:
>      >>>
>      >>> I'm still hoping that at some point they will produce a stream
with
>      >>> bluetooth support. I own two of the original streams and would
have
>      >>> bought the new one if it had bluetooth. Ah well.
>      >>
>      >> --
>      >> You received this message because you are subscribed to the
>     "VIPhone" Google
>      >> Group.
>      >> To search the VIPhone public archive, visit
>      >> http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/.
>     <mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com>.
>      >> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
>      >> viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
>     <mailto:viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
>      >> For more options, visit this group at
>      >> http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.
>      >> ---
>      >> You received this message because you are subscribed to the
>     Google Groups
>      >> "VIPhone" group.
>      >> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from
>     it, send an
>      >> email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
>     <mailto:viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
>      >>