Hi,
To keep the cables or connectors from getting damaged, I usually carry my earbuds or earpods around in a small Ziploc baggie so they won't get tangled up with my keys, nail clipper or any other paraphernalia I might carry in my pants pocket. .

Tom

----- Original Message ----- From: "Arnold Schmidt" <arno...@mindspring.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 25, 2013 6:18 AM
Subject: Re: Listening to Voiceover

You say you put them in your pocket. I would think it would greatly shorten their life to be in my pocket a lot, with my getting up, sitting down, and other movements throughout the day not only stressing the ear bud and plug connections, but also the remote. Or, are they more durable than I suspect?

Arnold Schmidt
----- Original Message ----- From: "Sieghard Weitzel" <siegh...@live.ca>