Their apps are pretty well inaccessible.
I even spoke with someone in Colorado two years ago who made noises like they
would do something about it, but since then, nothing has improved.
They are totally silent now about accessibility of their apps.
I don't have the energy to pursue them on it.  I use NFB Newsline for the TV
listing and just use their remote to change channels.
Actually, we are thinking of getting out of the TV watching habbit, which
contributes to my not wanting to spend the time and energy to keep after them
about making their app accessible.

Richard
(Sent from Richard's iPod Touch 5th gen)