Hi Alan,

I do want a case that provides good protection but I do also want a screen protector. I also want easy access to headphone jack and other controls.

I have an Otterbox Defender case for my iPod Touch and like it a lot but the reviews say there is a problem withthe ear bud jack in the iphone 5 series.

I don't plan to use a dock at this point so probably will leave the case on once it is on the phone.

Also do not want to hinder the proximity sensor.

I don't want much, do I?  Anyway, any feedback would be much appreciated.

Connie Skeen