Hi. I'm not that brave - smile. I am pretty tough on my phone as I use it for
both work and leisure which also means I rrun out of juice early afternoon so I
have a juice pack case which both protects the phone and charges it up when
needed. It's a  bit bulky but that's the trade off.
Best,
Jo

Sent from my iPhone