I'm coming in very late on this, but I personally like the TPU s-pattern or S-line cases. They are form-fitting, add little bulk, and have grips on the sides to help your phone not slip through your sweaty fingers. Plus, and this is my personal favorite, they come in different colors. Regardless of whether you are blind or not, I personally feel that colors do matter in this world. So, since I like Blues and Purples, I have cases of these colors to match my personality. Plus, TPU is a kind of plastic which helps in cases where the phone may drop onto the ground. yes, I know there are web sites which say you don't need cases, but I choose to have one. I'm no longer in the army camp of those who feel they need a life proof case, or an Otter Box case for their every day needs, but the TPU cases do help my peace of mind. I also have a Speed Dots Screen Protector but that's more for typing speed over any sort of protection.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
Last night I had a crazy dream that I weighed less than a thousandth of a gram. I was like, 0mg! - Sheldon Cooper