To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 29, 2013 7:24 AM
Subject: Re: Success was Help, Lost Some iPhone 5 noizes

Hi Lisa, congratulations to you!

That sounds like a pretty crazy experience. Kudos to you for figuring it out! YOu rock! :)

Just as a bit of info for anyone interested, you can unlock the screen by touching just above the home key, and toward the left side of the screen, or just to the left of the home key as Lisa did and then slowly sliding your finger to the right.

This may take a few tries but will unlock the screen without VO running, and is a gesture well worth practicing.

HTH and congrats to you again, Lisa!

Smiles,

Cara :)