Fred,

Applebees is indeed in the master database, and I've found dozens of
locations, with menus.  They are listed under American as well as
Steakhouse / Grill.  Some locations also list them under Irish and Pub /
Brewery / Bar, but if you limit to American cuisine, you should find it.
 Let me know what city you are in and I can verify.  The feedback button in
the app is the best way to reach us directly.

One thing a lot of folks seem to be missing (which means we need to do a
better job) is that on the search results page there is a horizontal
scrolling bar at the bottom that lets you narrow by cuisine.  We will
change that to be more user friendly in an update.

Thanks!

---todd