From: Cara Quinn
Sent: Tuesday, June 04, 2013 2:41 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: taking photos when blind

Hi Robert, Voiceover will tell you when the image is focused but not centered.

When the camera recognizes a face, then I believe that VO will say where that
face is in the frame, but for objects in general, VO will not be able at
present, to tell you where that object is in the frame, simply because it does
not know what object you are aiming at.

the idea of focus is different from when an object is centered or not. Focus
means that the subject of the image is being seen clearly by the camera so it
will produce a clear image when the shot is taken. Does this make sense?

The two concepts are different…

HTH and have a great day!

Smiles,

Cara :)