So long as I am not taking it off charge before it is fully charged. That is my
main concern.

Paul

From: Chuck Dean
Sent: Wednesday, June 05, 2013 4:20 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: concerned about whether or not my battery is charging

Something to consider, your iPhone is constantly monitoring for emails,
incoming text and phone calls, etc. This takes a small amount of power, so it
may need to be in a dormant state to be fully charged. Personally, I wouldn't
let it concern me.

Chuck (mobile)
Pleez x cuze any tie ping or spelin airors.