Yes, that should find it. When I look for the app, I just typed in the word
booking and it sounded on the first shot. As far as what the app does, it
allows you to search for hotels based on a destination you specified. You can
choose your date will check in and check out, everything is accessible. Once
you've completed your criteria, a list we've robbed of the hotels that match
your search criteria. It's a great app.

Les

Sent from my iPhone