Hi Nancy,

You could use Photovoice, it allows you to take a picture and record a
description with your own voice. If you move the pictures to your computer
or email one of those the recorded description will go along with it. The
app is 99 Cents, here is what it says in the App Store followed by the link:

PhotoVoice: Take Picture- Add Voice - Share With World INSTANTLY!

Easy to use! - by KB Kerr - Version 1.0

"Just point, click and talk! If you can't use this app you shouldn't own an
iPhone."

Exactly as promised - by DarrinHarvey - Version 1.0

"Does what it claims to do PERFECTLY."

For the first time, your iPhone photos can talk!

Take a photo (or select any image already on your iPhone).

Record a brief commentary in your own voice.

Send your new PhotoVoice to your friends, and when they view your photo
they'll automatically hear YOUR voice narrating it.

Bring your photos to life with your voice.

Better than a photo. Better than a movie. Easy as 1 - 2 - 3.

App Store Link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/photovoice/id492150568?mt=8