Just thought I'd post that Harper Collins has a number of Kindle books on
sale for 99 cents. I know that some of you like cookbooks, which don't come
up on BookShare.  Here are a few listings:

Pizza, Focaccia, Flat and Filled Breads For Your Bread Machine: Perfect
Every Time <http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005T5O9UI/ref=cm_cd_asin_lnk>by
Lora Brody
Chef Paul Prudhomme's Seasoned
America<http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007BC2WRY/ref=cm_cd_asin_lnk>by Paul
Prudhomme
Chef Paul Prudhomme's Louisiana Tastes: Exciting Flavors from the State
that Cooks <http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007BC2WFQ/ref=cm_cd_asin_lnk>by
Paul Prudhomme
Fiery Foods That I
Love<http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007BC2ZWG/ref=cm_cd_asin_lnk>by Paul
Prudhomme
Celebrate with Chocolate: Totally Over-the-Top
Recipes<http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005AJSVDE/ref=cm_cd_asin_lnkhttp://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005AJSVDE/ref=cm_cd_asin_lnk>
The Shun Lee
Cookbook<http://www.amazon.com/The-Shun-Lee-Cookbook-ebook/dp/B003V1WTOA/> by
Michael Tong

Here's a link to some more sale items (but you'll have to wade through):
http://www.amazon.com/gp/search?node=154606011&p_8=50-&p_36=99-99&field-publisher=HarperCollins

HTH.  Cheers,

Esther