Thanks! Does that make it much easier to carry on a back and forth text
conversation quickly? I usually end up hating texting because I am soooo slow
with the touch keyboard. I have loved fleksy but I ended up being just as slow
when I had to do a lot of ap switching and copying and pasting.

Thanks,
Christina
Sent from Christina's iMac :)