There's a command in MBraille to send  mail. Do a new line and type the
following. .mail put the subject in quotes and then type as an example viphone
and do a new line. Just type your message first. Then do the command I
mentioned.

Rebecca and Zeb
email: rilni...@gmail.com
facebook: www.facebook.com/rebeccai5