From: "Nimit Kaur" <kaur.ni...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 27, 2013 10:29 PM
Subject: Re: mbraille is available

I tried the free app, but can you make it so you can write braille in
portrit mode??  Although, I have not yet bought the full version, I
feel like I might be very very very close to it where I just can't say
no!  Haha!!!  It's just too good!!!!!!!!!  So, before, I want to know
that can you type in portrit mode instead of landscape?  Thanks!

On 6/27/13, RobH! <bobs...@googlemail.com> wrote:
> As ever, it's a perception and practice thing,  I noted that in the
> manual,
>
> and it was spelled out as clear as they could do it.  More confuses, less
> is
>
> too vague.
>
> The ergonomics of it seem right in so much as your forearms do point in at
> an angle to form a V, so the key positions are defined where your fingers
> would naturaly fall on the screen.  That is - your third fingers are up
> near
>
> the furthest corners, and first fingers quite near the centre nearest you;
> so keys are defined as diagonal stripes in the directions your fingers
> more
>
> or less point.
> This is how it is portrayed in the text I read. Seems straight forward
> enough to me. I admit, that's never as good as doing it.
>
> RobH.

Important quotes that people need to read and understand:
“JUST BECAUSE A MAN LACKS THE USE OF HIS EYES DOESN’T MEAN HE LACKS
VISION!!" By STEVIE WONDER

"Just BECAUSE YOU CAN'T SEE DOESN't MEAN YOU CAN'T HEAR AND THINK!!"
By STEVIE WONDER

Nimit

More ways to contact me:
kaur.ni...@gmail.com
kaur.ni...@hotmail.com

Have a nice day, night, evening depending on where you are in the
world!  Thank you for reading my email.