Hi.  since the latest update using the 2 finger double tap sometimes turns on
the music.  just something to be aware of.

God Bless! Maria from australia
 Newbie mac user.
bubbygirl1...@gmail.com
will get you fb as well as email & iMessage.
skype same as email,without the gmail part. twitter bubbygirl