Hi Keith,

My indoor module hasn't arrived yet, but once I get it I will post how
things go. I assume it won't be prepared like the outdoor module you get
with the station since Netatmo has to ship generic indoor modules whereas
when they sell the initial station, the outdoor module can be pre-paired.

I assume the process will be pretty straight forward, though. I just had a
look in Settings, My Stations and in the latest update of the app there are
both items to "Install a new Station" and "Add/Remove a Module". When I tap
on the latter, I was guided through a pretty straight forward wizard. I was
asked to touch and hold the top of my main indoor module for 10 seconds
which puts the station into pairing mode. After a few more screens which
were all accessible and which had a "Next" button at the top, I came to a
point where it showed me my outdoor module and under indoor module it said
"New Module" or something like that. I tapped on it and was asked to put the
batteries in my new module and place it near the existing station. After I
tapped Next the app displayed "Looking for new modules" and after a while it
told me that it couldn't find any. I assume once I have my new module it
will find it and I'll be able to add it.

I did not ask Carlos from Netatmo how exactly the information from the
second indoor module will be displayed or where on the screen it will be. As
I said, I'll describe it in detail when my new module arrives.