Golly you got that right my friend!  It very well could of been a couple of
days.  I've already deleted the app.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sieghard Weitzel
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, July 01, 2013 3:15 PM
  Subject: RE: goggles problem

  Hi Eileen,

  Don't worry, I doubt Alan's version is working now any more since this is an
  issue with google not allowing apps which are installed on iOS devices to
  access certain data and I assume Alan said his is working because maybe he
  hasn't used it in the last week or so. At first I said it was working fine
  because when I saw the first messages about this it seemed like I had just
  used it a couple of days before and it worked and sometimes it's easy to
  forget that it's been a week since you used a certain app. Lois confirmed
  that her 1.3 version isn't working either and while the developer replied to
  her saying they are aware of the issue and are working on it, the reply I
  received and which I posted specifically stated it was a problem with
  Google. I don't know exactly how Goggle gets it's information, but obviously
  it has something to do with Google so until they resolve that I guess we are
  all in the same boat. If it turns out it won't work at all any more then I
  guess the world will continue to revolve around the sun and we have to jump
  ship so to speak and utilize other apps although for some things Talking
  Goggles was excellent.