Herro Raul, andKara,
Although I could just flick and delete the entire thread on the Sendero topic,
I have chosen to read what and why this app has receive so much attention. What
I am requesting is that one or both of the monitors to consider closing this
thread. There has been enough said about it. It has been hijacked in different
wayssuch as discussing Navigon, In app purchases, and etc. The back stabbing is
unbelievable to say the least. I too was subjected to such ridicule when first
promoting MBraille on another community blind media. It's amazing how the blind
can be so cruel to other blind folks, but it does exist. There are many on this
list that want to have the same rights as sighted folks and be treated equally,
well most sighted individuals do not seek out handouts whichever way they
receive them. I will now complete this thread by requesting once again to close
it. It has been exhausted and only degrading to the entire blind community.
Best,
Eileen