Hi Sieghard,

    I wonder if you can help re this, My Way Light: I fired it up last night
and took a stroll around the house, putting in markers. I should explain that
we have enough land here to mark places, sometimes at a distance of, say, 100
yards. I marked gates, steps, back doors etc. However, the clock directions
seemed to be diametrically opposite to the reality. So, if it said 3-O-Clock it
was infact at 9.

    This was so much so, that I thought, perhaps I am imagining this virtual
clock from a wrong perspective? I assume, being new to the notion of using
clock references, that I am in the centre of the clock face? What ever I am
doing wrong, it makes this app useless for me, but I would love to get it right.

    Any hints most gratefully received.
    Sandy.

Sent from my iPhone