What is the purpose of tagging?

Fred Olver
----- Original Message ----- From: "Stacy Fuehrer" <precious0...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 04, 2013 10:21 AM
Subject: Re: Tagging

Jim, yes, it is very possible to tag people with the facebook app. When you want to tag, flick right, out of the text field where you are writing your post. you will see several options, one of which is choose friends. Double tap this and your friends list will appear. once you find the friend you want to tag, double tap their name. if you want to tag multiple people, continue double tapping on names in the list. When you are finished with selecting your friends, there is a done button near the top of the list, double tap this and you will be taken back to the text field where you were writing.
hth,
Stacy

Sent from my iPhone