Ar I see. Cheers for explaining!

On 07/07/2013 08:44, Brett wrote:

The auto copy to clipboard function when you close the application does not
work in the free version. However, you can manually select and copy text.

Sent with Siri from Brett's iPhone

On 07/07/2013, at 5:14 PM, Chris H <christopher...@gmail.com> wrote:

You can write and edit in both uncontracted and contracted Braille and send the
text as a tweet. I believe the clipboard works too but didn't play with the
free version enough as had spare credit to use so I upgraded to the full
version.