From: "Regina Alvarado" <reggie.alvar...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 07, 2013 1:39 PM
Subject: Re: Mbraille

Rob, you sure got that right. Well worth the 30 dollars even though I bought
Fleksy and Braille touch too. The app has been a steep learning curve for
me, but I finally can put fingers mostly  in, the correct places. I am still
apparently not consistently spacing with my finger straight as I will get a
line space instead of a space and when using the dot mail sequence I will
open up the form before I want to. However even this is getting better. Love
this app!

Reggie and Allegra