Hi Kevin

I own a Trekker Breeze.  It works really well for walking and driving routes.
It doesn't have the features related to adding POIs, you're stuck with what
they provide.  Typing in addresses is done letter by letter, far from the
dictation capabilities with the iPhone.  While I don't use the Trekker a lot, I
did use it yesterday on a walking route I had saved in my favorites list, and
the Trekker performed really well, announcing my destination as I arrived.
Good luck.