From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Dan
Sent: Monday, July 08, 2013 9:06 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: external battery for the iPhone 4S

Hello List,
What is currently the longest lasting external battery pack for the iPhone
4S? I'm looking for one that is also an iPhone case.
TIA.

Sent from my Sprint iPhone 4S.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.