What do you mean?

Nothing bad would happen, i.e. they wouldn't interfere with each other, If you're following the same feed with both apps though, articles you read with one app would still show up in the other as unread.

On 07/09/2013 08:47 PM, Gary Petraccaro wrote:
What happens if you run them both?

    ----- Original Message -----
    *From:* Jonathan Mosen <mailto:jmo...@mosen.org>
    *To:* viphone@googlegroups.com <mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com>
    *Sent:* Tuesday, July 09, 2013 11:07 AM
    *Subject:* Re: Features of Lire and Feeddler RSS News Readers

    I keep coming back to Feeddler. I try other options and nothing
    works as well for me. Here's another interesting scenario I've been
    playing with lately.

    One of the things that I like about Feeddler is that it parses its
    articles through the Instapaper API. What this means is that when
    you open an article, a lot of the clutter you see on web pages is
    simply eliminated, making it easy to get to the message body.
    However, I frequent a forum for IT professionals here in New
    Zealand, and the Instapaper API was stripping some of the important
    links to participate in the forum. With Feeddler, you can force
    specific feeds not to parse content through the Instapaper API and
    just open them with the Safari engine. It really is an awesome app.
    Jonathan Mosen
    Mosen Consulting
    Blindness technology eBooks, tutorials and training
    http://Mosen.org

    On 10/07/2013, at 2:32 AM, Geoff Stephens <geoffsli...@gmail.com