After you have double tapped and held, and it has made that noise, when it says double tap to dismiss the app switcher, you should be able to flick to the right and get to apps to delete. I don't know why it should get to the dismiss the app switcher prompt right away, though. Have you tried rebooting it? Also, don't forget that there are usually several pages of apps one can delete. You get to these extra pages by a three-finger flick left or right.

Arnold Schmidt
----- Original Message ----- From: "sherifrances" <sherifran...@charter.net>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, July 19, 2013 3:59 PM
Subject: Ap switcher

I am unable to figure out how to empty the apps from the switcher. I know that before I was able to double tap and hold and the prompt would say double tap to delete. Now the prompt says double tap to dismiss the switcher. That doesn't get rid of the apps though.
Thanks so much
Sheri

Search and view the VIPhone archives by visiting http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/.

Reach the VIPhone owner and moderators by emailing viphone+ow...@googlegroups.com.

More VIPhone group options can be found by visiting http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en. --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.