Yes, that makes sense. You activate Siri by pressing and holding the home
button. You activate the app switcher by double-tapping the home button. This
is just as easy as pressing and holding the home button.

David Chittenden, MSc, MRCAA
Email: dchitten...@gmail.com
Mobile: +64 21 2288 288
Sent from my iPhone