From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Chris Chaffin
Sent: Saturday, 20 July 2013 12:45 PM

To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Question about Reminders

Hello,

Sorry, but like you, I have found no wway to have a priority announced by
voice over, or to have reminders listed by priority.

I am not sure if you already know, but you can create different reminder
list.

Like I created a Grocery list that I use when I go shopping.  That way you
can check things off as you put them in your cart.

And if there is something that you were not able to get, then it will remain
on the grocery list until you go shopping again.

In the top left corner of the screen, you have a shows lists button.

This will take you to a screen where it contains all of your list.

On the list screen, you can look at a particular list or create a new one.

I guess you could create a High Priority list if you like, and put only high
priority things on that list.

Just a thought!

hth,

Chris Chaffin

Chat with me on Voxer at: cchaf...@twcny.rr.com
Follow me on twitter at: Chris_Chaffin68
Or on FaceBook at: cchaf...@twcny.rr.com