From: Chris Chaffin
Sent: Saturday, July 20, 2013 11:52 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Question about Reminders

Siri will not create list in the Reminder app, but Siri will add items to a
list that you have created in reminders.
For example, I have created a Grocery list.
If I want to add something to that Grocery list, I just say:
Please add (item) to (name of list) in Reminders.
Siri will come back and ask you to confirm this.  Just flick to yes or confirm
and double tap.

Another thing you can do is have Siri list out the items you have in a certain
list.
For example, you can say:
What items do I have in (name of list) in reminders.
Siri will come back and put a list of the items you have in that reminder list
on the screen.  You can flick through the list.  It even has a checkbox  so you
can check it when you have that item or have completed that particular task.

You can do all of this without even having to open up the reminder app!
This can be very handy!!

So you can just ask Siri to add to any list, or list out the items you have on
your priority list, grocery list, packing for a trip list, or what ever list
you want to create.

All of the things I have mentioned above, I have already tried and successfully
done using Siri.

If anyone has any questions, feel free to let me know.

Chris Chaffin

Chat with me on Voxer at: cchaf...@twcny.rr.com
Follow me on twitter at: Chris_Chaffin68
Or on FaceBook at: cchaf...@twcny.rr.com