Thank you Teresa, you have confirmed my suspicions.
Penny, I think you might be referring to books which are now called Google play
books. I have an app for those which works well, as well as Kindle of course
and nook and IBooks.  I think, in that regard, I have every app Going for the
purposes of book reading. Oh well, I will buy a printed copy and scan it in
with ViewScan and the Mac… LOL
Thanks

Kirsten

Sent from my iPhone