You'll find the apps in a folder call Mobile Applications within the iTunes
Media folder which in turn is in the iTunes folder. When transferring them back
you can just paste them back into the "Add to iTunes Automatically" folder
which is also within the iTunes Media folder.

This is not really necessary, if the worst happened and your computer died,
them you'd be able to re-download all the apps again. For example if you have
your phone set to back up via iCloud, you can restore a new phone from this
backup and not use the computer at all. However, one good reason to backup the
applications in a separate  location though is to allow you to retain an old
version of the apps. For example, if a particular app is updated by the
developer and made inaccessible, you can roll back the version of the installed
app to the prior one.

Garth

www.iblindtech.com/

Search for iBlindTech in iTunes or your favourite pod catcher to subscribe to
the iBlindTech Democast.

Send email to iblindt...@gmail.com

Follow me on twitter @iBlindTech or @iBlindTechDemo for just the podcast info.