Hi Desi;

Welcome to the list.

As far as seeing your messages, Google is set up in such a way that you are
unable to see your own messages.
However; some list members are clever enough to do something with the reply so
they can see their own messages.

As far as a Braille display or, a note taker I don't own one so, I can't say
anything about using it.

Again, welcome to the list.

Anthony

Sent from my Verizon iPhone 5!