Good luck trying to setup a Gmail account independently, their audio captcha
is totally unintelligible.
----- Original Message -----
From: Alan Lemly
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, July 30, 2013 5:22 PM
Subject: RE: Skype App Settings for Camera

Sherry, I would strongly recommend that you get a personal email account
with gmail provided you're not too established with your AT&T one. Gmail
works great with the various email clients like Outlook and I assume
Thunderbird. You will need to set up a Google account which can be done
here:

https://accounts.google.com/SignUp?service=mail&hl=en_us&continue=http%3A%2F%2Fmail.google.com%2Fmail%2F%3Fpc%3Den-ha-na-us-bk&utm_campaign=en&utm_source=en-ha-na-us-bk&utm_medium=ha

That's the first step to get a gmail account. Once you have one, they have a
help link where you can search on setting the account up with whichever
email client you end up using, Thunderbird or Windows Live mail. That's just
another example of Microsoft changing something that a lot of folks are
still wondering why it was necessary. I thought Outlook Express was fine
based on comments I've read by those who used and mastered it.

Good luck with your email decisions. I'm enjoying The Kitchen House.

Alan