From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Scott Davert
Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2013 5:49 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: More about the Limeade external battery, was: anyone heard/used
this external battery pack? limeade

I guess my only concern with this pack is that it has the flashlight
on it. You could very easily bump the button on the side twice while
moving it and, without having any site, it would deplete your battery
without your having a clue it had done so. Well, of course, until you
need it and cannot charge anything. Thank you for passing along the
article, wish we could somehow get one without a flashlight.

Scott

On 8/1/13, Annie Skov Nielsen <annieskovniel...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Ok do you think there would be another place where we can buy it. I like
> that batterypack very much, because you can charge it on a standard USB
> charger or a computer.
>
> Best regards Annie.
> Den Aug 1, 2013 kl. 2:17 PM skrev Joanne Chua <shuang.an...@gmail.com>:
>
>> Yes, indeed, having the same problem in Australia too. I think it is
>> something about they can't ship batery out of the country or something. I
>> read some amazon policy regarding this when i was trying to get the
>> NewTrend batery pack.
>>

>> Joanne Shuang Chua
>> Leaders For Tomorrow 2013 Candidate
>> Send from my iPad
>>
>> On 01/08/2013, at 20:40, Annie Skov Nielsen <annieskovniel...@gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Sieghard.
>>>
>>> This is the batterypack I will buy, but unfortunately I can not buy it
in
>>> Denmark. Why is this a problem with everything especially external
>>> batteries.
>>>
>>> Best regards Annie.

>>> Google Group.

>>> viphone+ow...@googlegroups.com.