Hi.  I totally agree with your post.  I would never ask for a refund simply
because I decided I didn't like the app. I think if an app is bought and is
totally unusable with voice over and there's no way to know this without
downloading the app, something should be put in place.  It's not about liking
the app but about being able to use an app that was purchased.

I can tell if I'm going to like an app by the description and even reviews but
there is really no way to tell if it will be usable with voice over unless
someone else has gone and spent money to purchase it. I always try to say if an
app is accessible in a review, who knows this might help someone out down the
track.
Blessings!
maria and Joe chapman
Email, iMessage & fb: bubbygirl1...@gmail.com