Hi, as far as I know there is no way to sort the words to be at the bottom you
just have to read through to find them what I do sometimes is to let my voice
over read the whole thing or you can listen for it to say a word and then say
one unsolved association if you feel around on the screen you can sometimes
find the button that has the unsolved word if not flip your page to the left or
the right and then you may find it there God bless, when PS sometimes you can
flick one finger flick to the right or to the left and then read the page again
or feel around on the screen and you may find the word also. The word that is
unsolved that you need to find Mike be across from the one that says what
unsolved association or maybe a little bit underneath or maybe a little bit up
to the left or to the right of the word it takes some doing in practice but it
does work. Finding the word I mean.

Sent from my iPhone