From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Teresa Cochran
Sent: Tuesday, August 06, 2013 3:15 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Solara game: How to Make in-app Purchases?

Hi, all,

In the In-app area, I see a lot of things to by with esper, but not anything
to buy with real money. I'd like to perhaps buy esper or something. I think
I could be missing something obvious here. What can I pay for with real-life
cash, and how does one buy it? The devs did a great job, and I'd like to
give them a bit of monetary support.

Thanks,
teresa