From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Joseph FreeTech
Sent: Friday, August 09, 2013 9:53 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Office Professional Suite App

HI Eileene and other list members,

Please keep in mind that this is not a Microsoft product. The title of the
app immediately generated excitement as I thought I would now have access to
various Microsoft applications on my iPod. After discovering it was only $1,
I bought it anyways to experiment if anything--its only $1 till end of
September. Thanks for the heads up, and I'll take it for a test drive and
write back if I find any great discoveries. :)

Joseph