I have an account and will report back if no one else has done so.

Joe

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Saturday, August 10, 2013 2:01 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Office Professional Suite App

Hi Eileen and Joseph,

OK, Eileen, first of all, you can ignore the message I sent you directly, I
had sent it before I saw which app you were talking about (you gave the
link).
I thought you referred to the Microsoft Office Mobile for Office 365 app
which was released a few weeks ago. This is a real Microsoft Office app with
Word, Excel and Powerpoint, but you have to be an Office 365 subscriber to
use it.
I have been a subscriber for some years, but I am on one of the older
subscriptions which don't allow me to subscribe for desktop apps of Office
2013 and the use of the app. You have to have one of the Office 365 Home
Premium subscriptions which is $99 a year or an Office 365 Small Business
Premium subscription. At some point between now and the end of the year all
of the older accounts like mine will be upgraded to the Office 365 Small
Business account, but until then I have to wait before I can try this app to
see if there is any accessibility.
I assume if somebody else had an Office 365 Home Premium subscription they
would have reported back on this since the app itself is free.
I am cautiously hopeful that maybe the app is accessible considering that
some of the other Microsoft apps like Skype, Skydrive and OneNote are
accessible, but of course I don't want to get anybody's hopes up, either and
of course not everybody wants to shell out the $100 subscription even though
I think this is a well thoughtout new model..